Tracy was born and raised in Fairfax, Virginia where she attended Longwood University in Farmville, Virginia. While at Longwood, Tracy was a cheerleader, a member of Kappa Delta Sorority and obtained a Bachelor of Science in Social Work. After working for several years in the pharmaceutical industry, Tracy obtained her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia then worked in the areas of Labor and Delivery and Pediatrics. Tracy graduated with a Master’s Degree in Nursing with an emphasis in Family Practice from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. She began her Nurse Practitioner career in Family Practice then transitioned to specialize in ENT in 2017, where she believes to have found her “perfect fit”.
Tracy married her college sweetheart, Jonathan, who is currently an Infantry Lieutenant Colonel in the U.S. Army, and they reside in Parkville, Missouri. They have two boys, Dylan and Drew, who are competitive high school and middle school athletes. Tracy enjoys traveling, eating at great restaurants, spending time with friends and family and watching sports.
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, 2015
Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner Program
George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia, 2009
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Longwood University, Farmville, Virginia, 1998
Bachelor of Science in Social Work
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner, Family Practice, American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), October 2015-current
- Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner licensed in Louisiana, Missouri, and Kansas
- Registered Nurse licensed in Louisiana, Missouri (compact licensure)
- Tau Sigma National Honor Society, George Mason University
- Kappa Delta Sorority - Alpha Chapter, Longwood University