Dr. Megan Morriss is a board certified general surgeon. She graduated from the University of Kansas School of Medicine in 2015 and completed her general surgery residency at the University of Kansas, Wichita. She performs a broad array of general surgical operations including laparoscopic, robotic and breast surgery.
She is a native of Larned, KS. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her two young boys, traveling, and running.
University of Kansas, Bachelor of Science (2010)
University of Kansas School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine (2015)
University of Kansas School of Medicine, Wichita - Internship and Residency (2020)
- Administrative Chief Resident (2020)
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Breast Surgery
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery
- Gastrointestinal and Hernia Surgery
- Skin and Soft Tissue Pathology