Maggie is Australian-born and raised. She completed her training in Speech-Language Pathology at The University of Queensland. She comes to Ascentist Healthcare with several years of experience with the adult population with various communication and swallowing disorders in both inpatient and subacute contexts.
Additionally Maggie is a trained singer and has a particular interest in voice.
She enjoys singing, acting, running, writing and spending time with her family.
University of Queensland, Australia, Bachelor of Speech Language Pathology, Honors, 2015
- University of Queensland Aphasia Clinic
- Member, American Speech and Hearing Association
- Member, Speech Pathology Australia
- Member, The Voice Foundation
- Member, ASHA Special Interest Group-3 (Voice & Upper Airway Disorders)
- Member, ASHA Special Interest Group-13 (Swallowing & Swallowing Disorders)
- Training in speech and drama with the Queensland Shakespeare