Lindsey Moeckel is a nationally board certified Family Nurse Practitioner specializing in Otolaryngology. She completed her Bachelor of Science degree in nursing at Fort Hays State University, Kansas and then earned her Master’s of Science in Nursing from Graceland University, Missouri. She is nationally certified by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
When Lindsey is not at Ascentist caring for patients, she enjoys watching her daughter play competitive volleyball and exploring the great outdoors by hiking and kayaking with her husband.
Fort Hays State University, 2007
Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Graceland University, 2021
Master of Science - Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Operating Room Nurse (CNOR)
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC)
- Member of American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Member of National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- 15 years of extensive surgical and leadership experience as well as a Registered Nurse First Assist