I am married to my high school sweetheart, Chris, and we have one son, Eli, and an olde English bulldog, Brutus. I am passionate about serving others, and in addition to healthcare, I am honored to lead many amazing volunteers in making a difference and “letting kids with cancer be kids again” through Camp Quality. I love yoga and being on or around the water. I enjoy spending time with friends and family, playing games, sharing meals and laughs, and making memories. In my free time, you may find me taking a nap or watching a movie.
University of Central Missouri, 2005
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
University of Missouri Kansas City, 2011
Master of Science in Nursing
- Camp Quality Greater Kansas City - Executive Director
- American Nurses Association
- Missouri Nurses Association
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sleep is essential yet sometimes elusive. It is a privilege and pleasure to provide education, support, and encouragement for patients to optimize their sleep health and habits.