Christa Hoover is a nationally certified physician assistant specializing in otolaryngology. She completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences from the University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri and then earned her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Stephens College in Columbia, Missouri. She is certified by the National Commission for Certification of Physician Assistants.
When Christa is not at Ascentist caring for patients, she enjoys thrifting, refurbishing furniture, and exploring new places to eat in Kansas City with her husband.
University of MissourI
Physician Assistant School
- Turning Point
- Children’s Mercy Hospital
- MedZou Community Health Clinic
Activities & Organizations
- Member of American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Member of The Society of Physician Assistants in Otorhinolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery (SPAO-HNS)
- Member of the Missouri Academy of Physician Assistants (MOAPA