As a nurse practitioner, Betsy has worked in Family Medicine and Urgent Care when she first graduated. She then transitioned to ENT in 2017. Betsy truly has a passion for caring for the surgical patient.
Outside of working, Betsy loves spending time with her family, and moved back to KC from Springfield, MO in order to be closer to her family. She is married with one toddler-aged son. She enjoys being with her husband and son, and together they enjoy traveling, camping, being on the lake in their boat and spending time with friends. Her hobbies include storm spotting/chasing, cooking, reading, music and bird watching. Betsy really enjoys most anything to do with nature and science.
University of Kansas
Bachelor of Science in Journalism, 2005
Saint Luke’s College of Nursing
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2010
Masters of Science in Nursing; Family Nurse Practitioner, 2015
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Board Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner, 2015
- Saint Luke’s South ED (2006-2008)
- Saint Luke’s College Scholarship
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand (2010-2011)
- Church Neighborhood Cleanups (multiple years)
- Missouri River Cleanup (2011)
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses Scholarship
- ENT for the PA-Member
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners- Board Certified Member
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology and Head-Neck Nurses- Member
- Botox Injections for Chronic Migraine.