Ascentist Ear, Nose & Throat participates in Medicare and most commercial insurance plans. Please contact your insurance company to verify that our providers are covered under your plan. We accept most major insurances. Please call our office for questions about your specific plan.
Please review the following list of information your insurance company may require.
- If your health plan requires a referral from your primary care provider, it will be your responsibility to arrange this before your appointment. If you fail to provide a valid referral you will either be asked to pay for your visit in full or asked to reschedule your appointment. While this may be an inconvenience, we feel this is the best way to protect both of our interests as many insurance companies will refuse payment on unauthorized visits.
- Some secondary insurance companies may also require prior referral authorization for services. This will be your responsibility to obtain. Failure to do so may result in the insurance company denying payment, and therefore leaving you responsible for the unpaid balance.
- Co-pays must be paid each visit.
- Annual deductibles may apply.
Please be aware that as the patient, you are responsible for any unpaid balances on your account. These may include but are not limited to the following:
- Self-pay and services not covered by your insurance company – you will be expected to pay at the time of service. Some instances will require payment before services are rendered.
- All balances remaining after your insurance company has paid its part.
- Any balance that has not been paid within 60 days of being filed with your insurance company.